Arrow Valves Ltd was established April 1999, initially specialising in the supply of anti-pollution valves known as Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) valves. These non-return valves protect the drinking water network. The new Water Regulations require RPZs to be periodically (normally annually) tested and we have Accredited testers throughout mainland U.K.
Today, Arrow Valves still supply RPZ valves but in response to market demands now manufacture and distribute a range of innovative water associated products – all designed to assist public health engineers comply with the Water Regulations. This has effectively repositioned the company from being ‘RPZ valve specialist’ to ‘Water Regulations solution specialist’.
We are now able to supply practical solutions for most applications. We can also manufacture bespoke assemblies to suit a particular application – please contact us.
Arrow Valves is committed to providing friendly and efficient service. Our staff are BPEC qualified in the Water Regulations, enabling us to provide accurate advice on your specific application
What you can expect from us
As a valued customer of ours you can expect the following from our team:
• If we offer you a solution it will be because it is the right one for you.
• Going the extra mile to respond to you promptly because we understand that speed is a measure of respect.
• We always do what we say.
• Continual improvement of our products and procedures to exceed your expectations.
• Relevant and helpful information relating to the Water Regulations.
• We commit to keeping business fun and friendly.
Board of Directors
Water Regulations Qualified Team Providing Expert Advice
Senior Accounts Administrator
Sales and Credit Coordinator
Quality & Technical Manager
Arrow Valves Ltd are certified to ISO9001:2015 standards for Quality Management.
We've been recognised as having the Best Company Culture at the Business Excellence Forum & Awards 2017 - http://www.thebusinessexcellenceforums.com/