Double Check Valve - Low Headloss Flat Faced Connectors
Part Number: ED132
Double Check Valves with DZR brass valve bodies suitable for most pipe materials. Flat-faced connectors allow direct connection to the pipe without the need for sealants or additional adapters.
Oversize, high-flow Cartridges provide exceptionally low head-loss characteristics. E.g. pressure drop for the 15 mm DCV at 3 m/s pipe velocity is just 0.1 bar compared with 0.5 bar for conventional valves.
Flat-faced union connectors with soft washers allow valves to be easily installed to new or existing pipes without the need to spring pipes apart. Valves are demountable.
Sprung-loaded Cartridges with resilient seats provide positive closure, no water hammer and low opening pressure.
Every Double Check Valve assembly shall be the exceptionally low head loss type – model ED132 - as manufactured and distributed by Arrow Valves Ltd - Tel 01442 823123 www.arrowvalves.co.uk. The pressure drop across the assembly at 3 m/s pipe velocity shall be less than 0.13 bar. The body shall be DZR brass and include flat-faced connections suitable for solder union connections1.
Amend as required
 Press-fit unions for copper tube
 15 mm Tectite® Push-Fit connections (non-union)
 22 mm Tectite® Push-Fit connections
• Backflow prevention for fluids in categories 1 – 3
• Supply to flats and apartments – see Branch Valve
• Hose union taps – see Standpipe model SPED
• Domestic washbasins, baths and showers
• Water softening plant (common salt only)
• Primary heating circuits (houses only) - see CA Device
• Hose union taps (houses only - check valves in taps illegal)